- Start with two XS 7.2 pools of servers; no 7.2 updates installed on them.
- Downloaded the XS72E001 update and extracted it.
- Then went to XenCenter, Tools, Install Update, selected both pools.
- XenCenter installed the update to Pool #1, but then failed after installing the update saying a server in Pool #1 already had the update installed.
- Manually start wizard again to install XS72E001 on pool 2 (success).
- Attempt same operation (select both pools) with XS72E002: same issue; one server in pool 1 reports that the update is already installed, and the wizard then does not go on and attempt to install to pool 2.
Full logs from pool 1 at https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/s7fbbd2bf1fc4d43a .