On a fresh install of 7.2 with :
- eth0 with dhcp as management, but has no ip on it (the switch port is member of a lag).
- when running xe host-management-disable from the local shell, the command never finish, you can cancel it but eth0 is still with management=true in pif-list.
- You have to reboot to get the change done.
After adding a bond using eth0 and eth1 and getting it to work
- xe host-management-reconfigure pif-uuid=<bond-uuid> never finish, i have to cancel it
- checking /etc/xensource-inventory display MANAGEMENT_INTERFACE set to xapi0 but i can't connect from xen center
- After a reboot, i can connect to it from xen center
- commands never finish
- you need to reboot to get modifications active